Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Orange Goo. Ew.

Dear One Hour Glucose Test:

You suck.  You set me up for failure and laugh as I shake and get dizzy after I drink the Ew Goo.  Please pass these feelings on to your big sister the Three Hour Glucose Test, too.  How it makes sense to ask a pregnant woman to fast for 8 - 10 hours is beyond me.  Further more, you know me, Stupid Test.  If the directions say to fast for 8 - 10 hours, you know I'm going to go 12 - 14 hours just because I feel like that's the only way to kick you in the... um... bottle cap!  So I'm STARVING and irrational and completely freaked out because this exact seat is the same place I sat the day before I knew Andrew had died.  This is the last place I talked to another expecting mother about how excited I was about my 4th baby.  My perfect, loved, and so very much wanted new baby.  

I hate you.

Sincerely,

B.


No comments:

Post a Comment